Monday, November 27, 2006

Better bus services

The other day I had to take 3 bus connections to my chiropractor and a 15 minute car ride took close to an hour, making me late. I missed the bus for the last leg of the trip and then didn't know if it would be faster to walk the rest of the way, wait, or try to get a connection somewhere else.

I wish all mobile phones and buses had a GPS in them. Then your phone could tell you how far away your bus was, and how long it was going to take for it to get to you in comparison to walking to where you are going or walking to get another connection.

I think more people would take the bus if they knew when it was coming.

The first bus company that incorporates showing their bus locations in real time should get a transportation prize.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

sunway lagoon said...

I am happy to find this post very useful for me, as it contains lot of information. I always prefer to read the quality content and this thing I found in you post. Thanks for sharing!